SIGINT’s Spelling Variations give you other similarly spelled terms to consider and also allow you to uncover misspelled words within a specific data set
Why are Spelling Variations important?
- People do not always spell the same way
- Words are sometimes spelled wrong intentionally or abbreviated
- OCR / ICR produces incomplete words or strings of letters that are hard to decipher
- Form data is full of mistakes
- People spell words wrong
- The tool finds the variations and allows you to search using a drop down box of options